The Q Sugar Weasel is a 7-inch direct impingement pistol chambered in 300 BLK. It’s built on clear anodized M16 spec receiver set (no forward assist), and features the same fast-twist barrel, Cherry Bomb muzzle brake, adjustable gas block, and 6-inch M-LOK handguard as the Honey Badger. It uses a 6-position receiver extension (AKA “buffer tube”) that houses a carbine length action spring and buffer, and is topped off with a custom grey SB Tactical™ SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® (PSB).
- CLEAR ANODIZED M16 SPEC RECEIVER SET
- BARREL: 300 BLK, 7 INCH, 1:5 TWIST
- MUZZLE: 25° TAPERED SHOULDER, 5/8-24 THREAD
- MUZZLE DEVICE: CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE BRAKE
- GAS SYSTEM: PISTOL LENGTH, ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK
- TRIGGER: SINGLE STAGE
- CUSTOM 6-POSITION SBA3 PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- CLEAR ANODIZED 6 INCH M-LOK HANDGUARD
- CLEAR ANODIZED CHARGING HANDLE
- 90° FIRE CONTROL SAFETY SELECTOR
- WEIGHT: 4.7 lbs
- LENGTH: 22.25 IN – 25 IN
This Q Sugar Weasel is the lightest AR Pistol platform weapon I’ve ever put my hands on. This is the first of two of these that is inbound this week. They have been extremely hard to come by and are very reasonably priced for what you get out of them. Come grab one if it’s on your wish list. They won’t last long!
As always, thank you for reading the New Arrivals at gunshinearms.com